Link Vault for ExpressionEngine Documentation | Software | Masuga Design - Expert ExpressionEngine Developers
Version 1.3.0 (May 6, 2013)
- Added the Link Vault PHP library to allow developers to go beyond extensions when extending Link Vault.
- The download_model has been replaced by the aforementioned PHP library.
- Condensed most query string parameters into a single “lv” parameter for additional security.
- Added the :pretty_url template tag to generate trackable URLs that users can read and understand.
- Added the show_file_name parameter to the :download_link tag to append the file name to the URL.
- Added the variable_prefix parameter to the :records tag to prevent template variable conflicts.
- The various file_path parameters now accept URLs and full system paths in addition to relative path.
- Fixed a bug where the missing file URL was not being used to redirect users.
Version 1.2.5 (Feb 1, 2013)
- Amazon S3 files are now served via a redirect to a temporary secure URL that expires immediately.
- Created the link_vault_s3_download_start extension hook.
Version 1.2.4 (Jan 31, 2013)
- Added support for serving single files from an Amazon S3 account.
- Modified the reporting tool in the control panel to include S3 bucket selector.
- Added group_by parameter and census variable to the :records template tag pair.
- Added count_variable parameter to the :records template tag pair to override census variable name.
- Changed the Download_model::report_query method name to row_search and made it more flexible.
- The entry_id query string parameter (e) is now encrypted.
- Fixed a bug where the entry_id column was not being populated with the value supplied in the template tag parameter.
- Added expires and expires_text parameters to the :download_link and :download_button template tags.
Version 1.2.3 (Nov 29, 2012)
- Added file_path parameter clean-up logic to the :file_size and :download_count template tags.
Version 1.2.2 (Nov 27, 2012)
- Added more tag parameter processing logic to allow for full URLs in the file_path.
- Refactored download form generation and POST parameter processing.
Version 1.2.1 (Nov 26, 2012)
- Added :records template tag pair to query downloads, link clicks and leeches.
- Added link_vault_download_protocol config variable.
Version 1.2.0 (Sept 17, 2012)
- Added a reporting tool to the Link Vault module control panel with the ability to save report criteria.
- Changed logic for serving files to prevent PHP “headers already sent” errors.
- Added the ability to change the name of the file to be downloaded in the link_vault_download_start and link_vault_remote_download_start hooks.
- Fixed a bug where remote file downloads were not getting the is_link_click column populated with the value ‘n’.
- Added a module settings to store a URL where users will be redirected when they attempt to download a missing file.
- Added a config variable called link_vault_missing_url to override the stored missing file redirect URL.
- A randomly generated salt value for encryption is now created during Link Vault’s installation.
Version 1.1.2 (Sept 12, 2012)
- Fixed a bug where the referring host data member held the entire URI rather than just the domain name.
- The Link Vault module’s basepath data member is now set to the FCPATH constant.
- The Link Vault module’s site_url data member is now set using $this->EE->functions->fetch_site_index().
Version 1.1.1 (Sept 10, 2012)
- Fixed a bug where download attempts using SSL were treated as leech attempts.
Version 1.1.0 (June 7, 2012)
- Added Link Vault custom field support to the :url template tag.
- Added link click logging along with a setting to enable it in the module.
- Added the :click_count template tag to return a tally of total link clicks based on specified parameters.
- Added the link_vault_link_click_start extension hook.
- Added the link_vault_log_link_clicks configuration variable used to override the stored module settings.
- Added the link_vault_debug configuration variable to enable logging of missing files in the developer log.
Version 1.0.3 (May 9, 2012)
- Moved the logic that verifies the download file exists to after the link_vault_download_start hook. This enables developers to create files on the fly in an extension.
- Fixed a bug where the default download folder was being prepended to the parameter passed through file_path.
Version 1.0.2 (May 2, 2012)
- Fixed an issue with custom field generation when a default value is specified for a text field with no designated maximum length.
- Added the ‘action_only’ parameter to download_link and download_button template tags.
Version 1.0.1 (Apr 23, 2012)
- Fixed a bug for empty custom fields arrays that caused PHP warnings
Version 1.0.0 (Apr 18, 2012)
- Encrypt downloadable file links
- Block leech attempts
- Track all download and leech attempts
- Encrypt other link URLs